Euralis Seeds is delighted that you have visited our website and thanks you for your interest in our company.
Personal data that may be collected on the website include contact. When you fill out a contact form, your name, surname, email and your message are recorded.
When the website is accessed, cookies are used to collect certain pieces of information (in particular your IP address, information on the computer used for browsing, the connection method, the type and version of the internet browser, the operating system, other technical identifiers or login URL, including the date, time and content accessed). You can disable cookies through your browser’s settings.
Uses of your personal data include:
– Accessing and using the website;
– Verifying and authenticating your data;
– Optimising the layout and functioning of the website;
– Combating fraud, abuse, viruses and other malware;
– Managing relations with you.
Your personal information shall be retained for as long as necessary to answer and meet your request.
During this period, the website uses organisational, legal, technical and physical means, as well as software, to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data in order to protect them from damage, erasure or access by unauthorised third parties.
Access to your personal data is restricted to employees authorised by virtue of their duties and bound by a confidentiality obligation. However, the data collected may potentially be transmitted to subcontractors charged with carrying out the tasks necessary for the smooth operation of the website and its services, and for the proper management of the relationship with you, without the need for your authorisation. In order to deliver their services, subcontractors only have limited access to your information and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
You have the following rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016:
– To exercise your right of access to see your personal data;
– To request your information to be updated, if it is inaccurate;
– To request the portability or deletion of your data;
– To request a restriction on processing your data;
– To object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data;
– To object or withdraw your consent to the use, by our services, of your details to send promotions and offers by email, SMS, telephone and post. This right is applicable only where your information was sent to us directly by you or by our third partners to whom you sent the information (in this case, click on the unsubscribe link in our SMS messages or emails, or contact us in the manner stated below).
To exercise your rights, please send an email to email@example.com. For security reasons and to prevent any fraudulent requests, proof of identity must be attached to the email. The document shall be deleted once the request has been processed.
For any further information or to file a complaint, you may contact the competent supervisory authority in your country.
When visiting the website, cookies are installed on your computer, mobile or tablet.
A cookie is a piece of information installed in your browser by the server of the website visited. Certain parts of the website may not work if the user does not accept cookies.
The information thus collected shall only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic for developing the website’s design and layout, for other administrative and planning purposes, and more generally for improving the service we offer.
This information shall not be retained for more than 13 months without your consent.
You can disable cookies through your browser’s settings.